Toyota Corolla—this name is written in the pages of history by its consumers.
Over the years, Corolla has genuinely acquired a reputation of being perfect for every occasion and task. Sold over 44 million units—it has set the highest benchmark in automobile history.
This compact sedan made its entry into the auto market in 1966—and it became the best-selling car of all time since then. It has everything one needs—style, smartness, safety, technology, and millions of satisfied users.
Installed with 2.0L Dynamic Force Engine and 6-speed Intelligent Manual Transmission system—this four-door wagon is also one of the most popular cars on earth. Its price starts from $19,600 for the base model.
Let’s have a look at what makes Corolla the best car in the world.
World’s best performance brings Corolla in the list of most reliable cars of all time. These facts and factors are behind such a brilliantly achieved feat.
- 0 Liter Dynamic Force Engine which produces power of 169 hp.
- Has 6-speed intelligent Manual Transmission.
- Accustomed with Sport Mode by a tap on Sport Button.
- Gear shifting will be more ease-loving as there are mounted Paddle Shifters through which you can switch from one gear to another by a light stroke on either lever.
- It contains 18-inches Alloy Wheels.
Corolla is equipped with Standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 which provides you an extra range of safety features. It consists of:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
- Lane Keeping Assistant with Steering Assist and Road Border Detection.
- Able to switch Automatic High Beams when speed reaches above 25
- Corolla is given with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control that manages the speed of your vehicle.
- Lane Tracing System which enables your vehicle to use detectable lane markers.
- Road Sign Assist flashes speed limit signs, stop signs, do not enter signs, etc. on the driver-assist display.
Others safety features are:
- It contains Blind Spot Monitor which makes you able to watch those vehicles which are out of your sight.
- You can control your vehicle just by a tap as Corolla is accomplished with the Remote Connect app. This app is compatible with Apple Watch or other smart devices.
- It also has 8 standard airbags with full-coverage. There are seat-mounted airbags for front seats, curtain airbags for both front and rear ones–a driver knee airbag, seat-cushion airbag for the front passenger.
2020 model of this car is also integrated with Star Safety System which is responsible to increase braking, traction, etc. through its various safety technologies.