Providing unrivaled comfort, and keeping your family safe. The Mercedes-Benz GLS is offered a 362-horsepower turbocharged inline six-cylinder or an available 483-horsepower Biturbo V8 engine. It’s all-wheel-drive provides help drag during harsh weather conditions. Optional self-leveling height-adjustable air suspension provides a comfortable ride for passengers.
Mercedes-Benz GLS is a 60/40-split second-row which can accommodate up to 84.7 cubic feet of cargo. GLS offers outstanding connectivity with a smartphone app, Remote Start, and the in-car Internet,split-fold seats. It has the versatile interior of the GLS that goes from seating seven adults and 84.7 cubic feet of cargo capacity.
- Standard 3.0L inline-6 turbo with EQ Boost and available 4.0L V8 Biturbo engine with EQ Boost and 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission.
- Available fully variable all-wheel drive.
- Seven passenger seating capacity.
- Power-folding 50/50-split 3rd-row seats.
Why Should you Buy the Mercedes-Benz GLS?
The 2020 GLS is an appealing three-row luxury SUV that deserves your shortlist, The Lincoln Navigator is a class leader largely because of its spacious, lavish cabin and cargo space.
If you looking for SUVs, you consider the G-Class. It having muscular engines, especially in its AMG variant, but it may not be as suitable for daily driving.
- Strong engine.
- Full Redesigned by Mercedes.
- Balanced ride.
- Roomy cabin.
- Information controls take time to master.
- Available in AWD Drivetrain.
Toyota Sequoia rides along with an available 381 horsepower 5.7L V8 with up to 7,400 lbs of towing capacity. Trailer Sway Control (TSC) is made to apply brake pressure at individual wheels A 120.1 cubic feet of cargo storage.
- New Entune Premium Audio system with Integrated Navigation
- Available leather-trimmed power 60/40 split, reclining.
- Mileage 13 in city and 17 on the highway.
- 7-8 passenger seating capacity.
- Optional Rear-seat Blu-ray Disc player with 9-inch display, two wireless headphones.
- The safety feature includes Vehicle Stability Control. (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology (SST).
Why should you Buy the Toyota Sequoia?
There are plenty of reasons to buy, one reason is price its price tag is lower than the other, the Toyota available provides less price than other large SUVs.
- It having Powerful engine capacity.
- Three rows of roomy, comfortable seats.
- Good cargo capacity.
- Available in RWD/4WD drivetrain.
- Updated infotainment system with additional standard features.
- Outdated cabin styling.
- Worse handling and ride quality than many rivals.
- fuel economy, not good.
- Average towing capacity.