We all know the coronavirus outbreak has threatened the economy at a high pace which has even shattered the lives of many individuals. This pandemic has left people with no work, the finances are affected by COVID-19 as well as customers are facing various business restrictions. In the light of the same automakers has decided to offer different car payment program to people whose earning has been affected by the pandemic.
The automakers across the globe created various coronavirus car deals that provide customers the opportunity to buy the vehicle. The carmakers have made different plans and programs also they’re offering incentives and sales support. At the time of social distancing how one can pursue the shop safely for the car.
- For Acura owners and lessees they’re waving off the late fee as well as payment extensions and deferrals.
- They are offering 90 days later payments if you finance through Acura Financial Services.
- Certified Pre-owned cars TLX and RDX comes with low APR financing.
- Loyalty cashback on buying or leasing of new Acura.
- BMW is offering a 90-day deferral on the first payment from BMW financial services on the new vehicle retail for a 72-month term and used vehicle contracts for up to 60 months.
- The customers should have excellent credit score status.
Ford Motor Company
- The current ford owner and lessees can get flexible payment arrangements also payment extensions.
- Ford buyers can have the first payment postpone for 90 days afterward they can pay the first three payments.
- This car program is specific to some models also it provides the option of buying the vehicle online and take home delivery.
- The program is limited to new cars purchasing 2019 and 2020 models excluding the 2020 F-series super duty.
- GMC buyers can have interest free financing for 84 months with later payments on selected vehicles for 120 days.
- They’re providing maximum flexibility in payments and as well as extension too.
- Financing is available on 2019 and 2020 models. Sierra 1500, Acadia and Terrain.
- GMC is also offering Buick, Cadillac, and Chevrolet.
- 90 days of late payments for present customers and on buying and leasing of the new vehicles between March 14 and April 30, 2020, when financed through Genesis Finance Customers.
- Delayed payment of 90 days on 2019 G70 models.
- Payment waived for six months who will lose their jobs in COVID-19 by December 31, 2020.
- Late fee waived also payment extensions are available.
- Honda buyers can have 90 days delayed first payments when financed through Honda Financial Services.
- Low APR financing available for CPO Accord, Civic, and CR-V.
- Buying and leasing the new car come with $1000 loyalty cash.
- 90 days of late payment for current customers also six months of payments are waived off on new purchases or lease of vehicles.
- 0% financing and delayed payments of 90 days on selected vehicles when financed through Hyundai Motor finance.
- Hyundai Assurance Job Protection Program will make the payments for those people who have lost their job in COVID-10 and purchased and leased the vehicle in the time period of March 14 and April 30, 2020.
- 90 days of delayed payments are available on Chrysler Capita retail financing contracts.
- The financing is available on specific vehicles 2020 Jeep Compass, 2020 Grand Cherokee, 2019/2020 Jeep Renegade, and 2020 Cherokee.
- 30-day payment extension for COVID-19 impacted people.
- 0% financing for 72 months on buying a new car and leasing also deferred payments for 120 days.
- 120 days of delayed payment on APR financing which is available on specific 2019 and 2020 models.
- Payment extensions are available when the vehicle is financed through Lexus Financial Services.
- 90 days of delayed payment at the time of financing a new vehicle for the 63-month term through Mercedes Benz Financial Services.
- This is only available on new cars and courtesy vehicles.
- Nissan Buyers can avail 0% financing and 90 days of late payments for new buyers which is available on selected vehicles.
- They are providing the option of rescheduling of payments of vehicles if they’re financed through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.
- Customers who lease and buy a car through Porsche Financial Services in the month of April can get an extension on lease contracts for six months.
- Lease payment can be postponed for 30-60 days to those people who are facing huge financial problems.
- Dealership offering service and maintenance of Porsche.
- New Toyota vehicles come with a 90-day deferred payment when you finance the car through Southeast Toyota finance.
- The customer should have a 660 FICO score.
- 180 days of deferred payments if you finance the vehicle through Volkswagen Credit which is valid till April 30, 2020.
- The buyer should have a minimum of 660 FICO score.