SUVs have always been a point of conversation and craze among car lovers and drivers, respectively. Debuted in 2014, Fiat 500X is a Subcompact Crossover Sports Utility Vehicle which has garnered a lot of fame since its arrival. Furnished with All-While Drive technology and powered by 1.3-liter Multi-Air Turbocharged Four-cylinder Engine that has the capacity of producing 177 horsepower and 210 pound-feet of torque—500X is a powerful car.
2019 Fiat 500X is available in two trims —
let's put some limelight on them before heading up ahead.
|500X BLUE SKY PACKAGE||500X TREKKING URBANA PACKAGE|
White, Black, Vibrante Green and Graphite Gray
Fiat 500X Exterior
- Sporty & Stylish Look
- LED Daytime Running Lamps & New Full LED Projector Headlamps
- Redesigned 17 and 18-inch More Classy Wheels
Fiat 500X Interior
- Ultra-flexible Seating & Storage
- Higher Cargo Space
- Dual-Pane Power Sunroof
- Smart Steering Wheel with Easily Access Controls
- Heated Front Seats
Fiat 500X Technology
UConnect: Fiat’s renowned technology UConnect is a set of its smart features.
- Full-Color 7-inch Touchscreen
- Integrated Voice Command & Hands-Free Calling
- Bluetooth Streaming Audio
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- GPS Navigation with 3-D Graphics
Fiat 500X Performance
- City – 24
- Highway – 30
- Highway Driving Range – up to 368 miles
- 9-speed Automatic
Dynamic Selector Traction Control System
- It allows you to control the transmission system as per the driving conditions.
Fiat 500X Safety & Security
- Forward Collision Warning
- Blind Spot Monitoring And Rear Cross Path Detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane-sense Lane Departure Warning
- Parkview Rear Back-up Camera
- Seven Airbags, and more than 60 other advancements.
Fiat 500X Pricing
The cost of 2019 Fiat 500X starts from $25,785 for the Top-Tier Trekking Plus Model.
Fiat 500X Review
Overall, this new car is a boom in the automotive world. And, Fiat should be celebrating bringing its 500X in the latest competitive market of 2019 cars.
This AWD SUV is now available among cars online as well as offline across the USA. Not only Fiat, but the entire automobile industry is looking forward to 2019 500X.