Ford F-series—when it comes to Pickup Truck—this is the name you can wholly trust. Currently running in its thirteenth generation—F-series is the highest-selling pickup truck and best-selling vehicle since 1977 and 1986 0in the United States respectively. One of the members of this series is F-250, a heavy-duty truck with the optimistic spirit suggesting there’s nothing it can’t do.
Redesigned to a lighter weight and stronger body—250 is purely made to make the toughest of on-field works look easy and tiny. Its hard strength and smart technology made it is a super-truck.
FordPass Connect: An array of high-tech features by Ford to make its utility automobiles smarter via a mobile app. It consists:
1. Connect & Control
- Start & Stop
- Lock and Unlock
- Schedule a Start
- Check Fuel & Fluid Levels
- Roadside Assistance
- Get Help Anywhere.
- Locate Your Vehicle.
- In-built Wi-Fi Hotspot.
2. Power & Capacity
- Towing Capacity: 21,000 pounds
- Payload Capacity: 7,630 lb
- Trailer Reverse Guidance: It makes a tough task of trailing the easiest.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Alerts or brakes the car in case of an emergency.
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Trailer Coverage: Keeps an eye on the blind spots—warns you when needed.
- Standard AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control and Trailer Sway Control: Controls engine power and braking of the vehicle and the trailer when needed and also to keep the driving steadfast.
Body & Design
Rigid body, robust frame, and rakish appearance–make this marvelous automobile architecture perfectly mended.
- Boxed Frame: Made up of 95% of high-strength steel.
- Aluminum-Alloy Body: Lighter & stronger. Dent & rust-resistant.
- 7L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel Engine: Generates 450 horsepower.
- Diesel Engine Exhaust Braking: A smart attribute that helps you while descending a hill or a sloppy route.
2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL variant’s range starts from $33,150.
Pickup trucks are great when it comes to carrying heavy stuff, towing duties, and driving on rough or mountainous roads. Their power and energy make them the automotive beasts. And, no doubt—F-250 is one such beast. With great strength and smart features—it surely is the right choice for so many new car or truck seekers.
F-250′s capabilities brought prominence to it in the industry of wheels. And F-series continue to feature in the list of best-selling vehicles, cars, and trucks including the present list of 2019 cars. It’s used, and new models are available for sale on online and offline modes.