For you luxury car lovers, we have a re-engineered 2020 Toyota Supra, starting at just under $50,000, to take your fill. The Toyota Supra is back after a long two decade hiatus with this exemplary and all new muscle car entering the luxury car market with a bang! With its substantial turbocharged six-cylinder engine, quick steering and well-tuned suspension makes it a delight to drive. The coupe is equipped with comfortable and relaxing two-seat handsome interior, latest user-friendly controls, spacious hatchback cargo area and agile manoeuvring along with high fuel economy return making it a praiseworthy and priced possession among muscle car lovers. The Supra is just as capable on a serpentine road as it is on a racetrack. Its sleek and streamline exterior helps in providing agile handling not to mention the thrill of driving at an adventurous speed of 31 mpg.
Features & Specifications
This 2020 Toyota Supra comes with a 3.0 L Turbo I-6 engine with horsepower 335 hp and torque of 365 lb-ft. It provides seating capacity of two adults and an outstanding mileage of 24 mpg within city limits and 31 mpg on highways. It comes with the standard eight-speed transmission. This Supra is has hatch-type rear door and has an exceptional cargo space of 10.2 cubic feet which is really a decent amount for a luxury sports car.
Looking for a used Toyota Supra? Check out Used Toyota Supra 2020
Interior and Exterior
With its beautifully designed body, athletic stance, attractive LED headlights, the 2020 Toyota supra is truly a masterpiece. To make it a more connected drive smart technologies including Supra Connect, wireless Apple CarPlay compatibility and a Head-Up Display embellishes the interior of the car. The Supra uses the German automaker’s switches, shift knob and infotainment system. The interior of its cabin gives a feel of opulent luxury and as though you are entering to pamper yourself with its comfortable, soft and plush seats which provide you a relaxing and stress-free drive.
With speed comes the danger. However this coupe comes well equipped with eight airbags (which consists of front-impact airbags, side-impact airbags, overhead airbags and knee airbags), seatbelts which automatically tightens during a collision, forward-collision warnings with automated braking, front and rear parking sensors, blind-spot monitors, adaptive cruise control, rear-cross traffic alerts and active lane control to make it a smooth ride. Because of these safety assurances this Supra makes driving around in this luxury sports car adventurous while keeping your safety in mind. You can let go of your worries and just enjoy the speed that this luxury vehicle has to offer on the road as well as on racetracks.
Find your Nearest dealer for a new Toyota Supra – New 2020 Toyota Supra
Pros and Cons
- Excellent fuel economy – Returns impressive fuel economy with 24 mpg in city and 31 mpg on highways.
- Magnificent updated interior – The interior is mostly driver focused, with enough leg room and up to date with latest user friendly control.
- Impressive cargo space – Unlike many other sports cars, this one features impressive cargo space for all your necessary luggage.
- Striking exterior design – The sleek, well-defined lines and surface with an innovative and intriguing double-bubble roof makes its design one of a kind.
- Quality materials used in the making of interior and exterior – The use of brilliant engineering and smart use of quality aluminium makes this car light weight without compromising with its toughness while adding more speed to this luxury vehicle.
- Impressive mileage – With aluminium reducing its unnecessary weight and a fuel tank with 13.7 gal capacity, it gives an impressive mileage.
- Updated safety features – Its modern and up-to-date safety features complete with airbags and all necessary safety features will keep you safe on and off the track.
- Does not support Android Auto – One of its biggest drawbacks is that it does not support Android Auto which connects your smart phone with the car display.
- Lacks manual transmission – This may be a bad news for those who like having manual transmission as this vehicle features only latest automatic transmission.
- Driver’s outward visibility could have been better – Because of its just one design error, it slightly hinders the driver’s visibility.
- Does not feature backseat – As this is a two-seater sports car, it doesn’t feature backseat.
- Not suitable for family outings- Yeah. Not a family car. So, not suitable if you are looking for a family car.
Is it worth your money?
Definitely! Who would not want to drive a four-wheeler that seems to race with the wind? Despite its disadvantages of it only having seating for two adults and not a family vehicle this sports car has made its name as one the best comebacks in Luxury sports car market. Besides, the luxury car market has lots of family car to offer if that is what you want. The thrill, adrenaline and sensations that comes with driving this 2020 Supra without worrying about anything else is what makes this coupe worth your money. Its formidable safety features and incredible updated engine that seems to provide a staggering 335 horsepower shadows its other demerits. It has better performance, lavish interiors and all the latest safety and user-friendly control and technology that go above and beyond the average necessities. Considering all these features $50,000 seems a reasonable amount for this wondrous and awe-inspiring 2020 Toyota Supra.