Mitsubishi has launched its suited artifact—the 2019 Outlander. Having a seating capacity of 7 people in a third-row seating within it has 60/40 split second seat and 50/50 split second row. This strong athlete can tow up to 3500 lbs. Its 2.4L MIVEC Engine provides you a combined MPG of 27 along with switchable All-Wheel Drive. You can get this at price of $24,695.
- Multi Angular Camera System
- 6-Speed Transmission
- Consist of a Moonroof panel
- Heated Steering Wheel and Front Seats
- Rockford Fosgate Audio System with 9 Speakers
- 7″ Color Display
- Compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Eco Driving Mode
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision Warning
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Multi-view Camera System
- LED Auto High Beam Headlights
- Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution Body Construction
- 224 horsepower
- Intuitive Handling
- Two Smart Transmissions
- Paddle Shifters
Outlander has built-in Premium Rockford Fosgate Audio 9-speaker 710-watt rich music system.
It has a height of 67.3-inch and an impressive width of 184.8 inches.
Outlander PHEV is Mitsubishi’s plug-in electric hybrid—a 5-seater EV that drives around 74 miles in a gallon of gas. It costs around $35,795 as an initial figure for its base model.
- Via DC Fast Charger: 80% charge in just 25 minutes of charging.
- Via 120V Standard Household Plug: Full Charge in 8 hours.
- Via 240V Public/Home Charger: Full charge in 3.5 hours.
Outlander PHEV Awards
- World’s Best-selling Plug-in Hybrid SUV13
- Green Car Journal’s 2019 Green SUV of the Year14
- ASG Best 5 All-Around Performance Award15
There are 6 available models of Outlander:
- ES 2.4 – $26,195
- SE 2.4 – $27,695
- LE 2.4 – $28,895
- SEL 2.4 – $29,095
- GT 3.0 – $33,195
Note: All of the above prices are of models’ AWD Drivetrains.
Mitsubishi Outlander is indeed a classy vehicle with everything a four-wheel car can have. Be it safety, performance, or mileage—this automobile is just too good in all these aspects. It has a high place in the automotive market today, and so it’s availability. Used Mitsubishi Outlander for sale is available everywhere at any offline dealer, or an online dealership—it’s there shining and standing with pride in the showcase.
Ques. Which is the best and highest model of Outlander?
Ans. GT 3.0 S-AWC—costs $33,195—it comes with 7 airbags and Sportronic 6-SPD Auto Transmission. Its prime engine generates a massive of 224 horsepower and it has every possible feature Mitsubishi can offer.
Ques. What mileage Outlander gives in the city?
Ans. 27 MPG.